<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Drooling on the Pillow

Monday, January 02, 2006

Warming Up 

Well, it's been going on two weeks now since I picked up a blog in anger and I have to tell you the truth, I was considering giving it up for good.

But that's just crazy talk.

It's actually laziness talking. I haven't been reading the papers or watching the news and have found it difficult to work up a sputtering rage about anything except traffic. Beat up from work and anxious about new responsibilities, I generally don't feel like doing anything. But the hard part's over (right, Suzette?) and I expect I'll slowly get back into the swing.


Powered by Castpost

I'm putting up this short scene of the Girlz on the Beach at Southampton over Christmas, not because its anything you have to see, but just to see if I've got the hardware figured out.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares