<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Drooling on the Pillow

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Standard Excuses 

I expect this particular garden to go relatively untended over the next few weeks as my little empire is being relocated to a much nicer building a few blocks away. The date for the move was cunningly arranged for December 23rd and the Home Office is being very coy about any details other than that.

I have to assume that nobody has thought about anything and will have to go about making all arrangements myself. I expect I'll be proved wrong on a few matters, but, of course, it's impossible to pre-determine which ones.

I'm surprisingly stress-free (as of now) about this because, I think, I've already internalized the fact that this is going to be a cluster-bang with me playing the role of the Nubian slave.

What are you going to do?
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares