<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Drooling on the Pillow

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Help Meee! 



I crossed a line today. The Goddess is off doing Goddess things and I made a somewhat complicated deal with Grace involving the Giants' game, a show on Nick she wanted to watch and dinner. Suffice it to say, when it came time for her payoff, I was free to go watch the game upstairs, but, instead, I sat and watched her show which involved Jimmy Neutron and Timmy Turner, from Fairly Oddparents, switching lives and cartoon styles and the usual inter-gallactic meltdowns.

To repeat: I could have watched the first half of the Giants-Seahawks game, but I chose to watch Jimmy figure out how to reverse the polarity of a semi-scientific, semi-magical cobbled-together gizmo which enabled him to open a worm-hole, enabling Timmy to recover his Poofer, thereby reopening his fairys' capability to fulfill his wishes. Which were: return to his cartoon universe, win the science fair and give the slip to Jimmy's nemesis-girl friend while retaining the cred for attracting the interest of a chick at all. I'm leaving out Mr. Crocker because you've suffered enough.

I enjoyed every moment of it. I understand the Giants were ahead at half time.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares