<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Drooling on the Pillow

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Reports of My Demise Were Only Slightly Exaggerated 

Goodness! Six days I was in the thrall of the evil bug. Alternating symptoms of chills/fever, body aches and headaches, never two at once. Sometimes cruel hours of not wanting to die in between.

I think I'm good starting today, but I come out of the fever swamp and, at first, think I merely dreamed it all. The Nightfly just published the Carnival of the New Jersey Bloggers, which is where I came in. It turns out there were good and sufficient reasons for his return performance and he does another outstanding job. I didn't even submit any of my fevered jabberings from the past week, but I'm looking forward to getting back in the swing.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares