<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Drooling on the Pillow

Friday, August 19, 2005

The Agenda 


I've got two and a half weeks off starting tomorrow, but the first week is going to be taken up with household projects. With the help of a knowledgable and princely neighbor I'm going to start sanding and refinishing the floors of the upstairs bedrooms tomorrow. There's a possibility I may have to come in to work one or two days next week, but if not, I may also start putting up shelving in the living room for the 30 boxes of books that have been in attic since we moved in almost five years ago.

Then its ten days in a rented cabin on Lake Wallenpaupack in the Poconos. We were in the same place last year and it's where Grace acquired her taste for piscicide.

If I was a small mouthed bass I think it would be time to start getting a little nervous.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares