<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Drooling on the Pillow

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Well, It Is Painless 

From The Dax Files:

You scored as Suicide. Your death will be suicide. What more can I say? Fact: Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Suicide


87%

Poison

80%

Disease

67%

Natural Causes

60%

Disappear

60%

Gunshot

47%

Eaten

40%

Cut Throat

33%

Drowning

27%

Bomb

27%

Suffocated

20%

Stabbed

20%

Accident

13%

How Will You Die?
Created with Quizfarm.com


I can understand how the test got the idea; I'm a loner and do loner things, but before anyone takes a notion to stage an intervention, please be assured that this is not going to happen. I've always had a persistant, if sometimes elusive, notion that good, and even big, things are going to happen for me. And I consider myself very lucky in the Lottery of Small Things, where the balls are spinning all day, every day. Parking places, finding things, kindness of strangers, customer service representatives who speak English. I tend to get the bounce, or at least, that's my perception.

The option of being eaten is a little higher on my list than I would like, but if I had to put cash money on something it would be electrical fire. The fact that it's not on the list is an example of my luck.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares