<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Drooling on the Pillow

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Peanuts and Crackerjacks 


I had noticed the new icon on the Blogger screen for uploading pictures from your computer or from the internet, but until I saw Enlighten-New Jersey mention it it didn't really process.

It's very slick. Much better than Hello!, which I'd been using as a graphic host up to now. And even better, I can use it at work.

I consider this ample payment for the clusterfabulation Blogger put us through yesterday.

This is Grace's last at bat for the season. She's about to pop one over second base. For some reason the Roberto Clemente league doesn't let girls play with the boys after age 8. Starting next year she has to play softball. Their loss. The best three players on her team (by far the best team in her league) are girls.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares