<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Drooling on the Pillow

Monday, May 30, 2005

Happy Memorial Day 

Not my favorite way to spend a three day week-end. Just one thing after another; playdates, movies, cookouts hosted, cookouts attended, bike trips. I'm a lazy bastard and I need some solid consecutive downtime on the weekend. I wish I could say I'd spend it contemplating the debt I owe to the fallen in this and previous generations, but the truth is I'd spend a good deal of it staring at the wall. I didn't get any wall staring time this weekend and I'm going to pay for it next week.

At any rate, I'm having some fun this weekend, I hope you are too. I'll be digging out from under a pile at work until probably Thursday, but I'll drop by for the occasional inane remark.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares