<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Drooling on the Pillow

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Oy 

What a day. The first part was the good part. Drove Grace to her penultimate spring season soccer game (see the NY Times Jersey section tomorrow for an article on the blurring of the seasons). They won, 5-1 and Gracie scored a goal, which always helps the morale around the Sluggoterium. I don't want to be accused of plotting my blog, but next week their last game is against the only team that beat them in the fall season. Get your tickets now.

The rest of the afternoon was spent shopping and looking for materials to build tree porcupine costumes. I know, it's the kind of thing you really should have on hand, but we don't, okay? I'm going with 20" brown pipecleaners and a glue gun. Glue guns are the soccer dad's equivalent of an actual male's duck tape.

Anyway, the Masters is the only golf I ever watch on TV and it looks like it's setting up for a good Sunday so I'm going to watch it.

Talk at you tomorrow.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares