<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Drooling on the Pillow

Monday, March 21, 2005

Hit The Dimmer, Ms. Erickson, I Just Filled My Tank 

From the Times:
To the Editor:

Gale A. Norton's attempt to soften the effects of oil
exploration in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge is
disingenuous at best.

I have never visited Alaska, much less the refuge. But
just knowing that it's there, wild and intact, serves a
deep spiritual need for me for open space. I will gladly
commute by bicycle and turn down the thermostat to
help preserve it.

Alice Erickson
Minneapolis, March 14, 2005

If I'm following the argument correctly here, Secretary Norton is a liar because Ms. Erickson has a deep spiritual need. Her reasoning is wild, but not what you'd call intact.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares