<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Drooling on the Pillow

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Weekend Blogging 

Heinz is having a very odd ketchup promotion. I guess it's a promotion. The labels announce that it is a limited celebrity 'edition.' For those first edition ketchup bottle collectors, I guess.

Each label has a (mostly sports) celebrity name (no picture) and a dopey little saying to go with it. The Mia Hamm "I get a kick out of Heinz" edition. Etc. I selected the William Shatner "Fixes burgers at warp speed" edition. It looks like something the boss kicked out over the weekend that had everybody rolling their eyes, but what are you going to do? He's the boss.

There was no Schwarzenegger "I'll be baahk -- with the meatloaf" edition.

That is all.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares