<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Drooling on the Pillow

Saturday, February 05, 2005

A Threee Ho-ur Tour 

I had to schedule myself and a couple of co-workers in for a diversity seminar coming up in a few weeks. When I think about it, I guess I've been pretty lucky having worked for this company for going on fifteen years and never having to go to one of these until now. Unless you count the cluster-hugs we had after 9/11. Stress meetings or PSD seminars or I Get Paid to Care About You festivals or whatever they called them. I joke, but the fact is, we were right across the street from WTC5, our building was shut down for five months and I got the idea most people enjoyed the opportunity to vent.

But this is a three hour event, and I can't say I'm looking forward to it. Any survival tips are appreciated.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares