<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Drooling on the Pillow

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Gong Hai Fat Choi 

We are heading in to Chinatown this morning for the big New Years parade.

My first preference for a weekend is to do absolutely nothing. And please take that as literally as you possibly can and you will be close to my meaning. My second choice is to do some project, which in a 150 year old urban dwelling is always a multiple choice. Going out and doing something fun is always way, way behind. Luckily the Goddess is always on hand to drag me, kicking and muttering, on some adventure.

To me the idea of taking the trouble and expense to go somewhere where hundreds of thousands of people have also decided to be is self-evidently foolish.

I predict I'll have a good time and I hope to post some pictures this evening.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares