<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Drooling on the Pillow

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Well, What's He Going to Say? 

The Sandy Berger affair has been way, way under the media radar for months, but, according to Instapundit is heating up. He links to a story in the New York Post that indicates he's sticking to his story that he snuck top secret documents out of the National Archives in his socks and pants 'by accident.'

I can't tell you the number of times I've looked all over the office for the toner cartridges only to get home and find them tucked away in my argyles.

He apparently also destroyed a number of documents, also, of course, 'by accident'.

Personally, I think Grace's default stall -- "I forget" -- is much more effective.

Cannot wait for this one to go public.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares