<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Drooling on the Pillow

Friday, January 14, 2005

That's Not a Boxcutter, It's My iPod 

I had my second encounter with the Secret Service today.

The first was probably twenty years ago when my girlfriend and I and another couple were touring the White House. The other young lady schmoozed an Agent into taking just the four of us for a private tour of the Oval Office. What are the odds of that happening today?

I hate to make today's encounter seem more interesting than it is (something about dropping a dead donkey?) by not talking about it, but I did promise. The donkey will drop on Monday. The Agent was extremely pleasant.

By the way, the spell checker rejected schmoozed and suggested Schenectady. Was I that far off?

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares