<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Drooling on the Pillow

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

David Gest, Call Your Lawyer 

Radio Blogger has an amusing observation and a useful suggestion regarding the fall of uber-geek Ken Jennings from his amazing streak on Jeopardy. Yes, I read the marketing/blog leaks about his demise last night and, yes, I was parked in front of the Sony.

I agree with him that Trabek must go, but the idea that he be replaced with Jennings is one that, on mature reflection, I'm sure he would disavow.

I say Bill Clinton. He would hold the Blue States' attention, obviously, but also goober in more Red States and close the demographic gap between Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune. Also, he could develop that horrifying/fascinating way of fondling the female contestants that Richard Dawson had on Family Feud with no danger of indictment.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares