<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Drooling on the Pillow

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Why Didn't Kerry Try This? 

Jeremiah Healy -- the naked guy on the porch -- appears to have won the Jersey City mayoral race. I didn't vote for him, but I'm not unhappy about it. He did have the support of the Hudson County Democratic Organization (the Felons Full-employment Society), but that support, apparently was unsolicited and I'm told by political cranks of various stripes that he's an honest guy. This, if true, would be an historic innovation in JC politics.

The law firm I work for is generally Democratic and there are long faces, but no apparent anger in the halls. Last I looked -- half an hour ago -- JFK was preparing to concede so lets all breathe a sigh of relief.

Next, we, especially those of us on the right, need to get right on W to get his tits together in Iraq and to get his hands out of our pockets.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares