<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Drooling on the Pillow

Monday, October 18, 2004

Not Very 

Time Magazine is running a little quiz this week entitled "How Spiritual Are You?" Some of the questions struck me as a little odd.

2. I often do things to help protect animals and plants from extinction.

5. I sometimes feel so connected to nature that everything seems part of one living organism.

15. I believe that I have experienced extrasensory perception.

18. I love the blooming of flowers in the spring as much as seeing an old friend again.

25. I own all the original Buffalo Springfield records.

Okay, I made up the last one, but it seems like the quiz could easily be titled "How Pagan Are You?" or "Are You Unable to Remember if You Took a Lot of Drugs in Your Teens?".

According to the quiz I am "Highly skeptical, resistant to developing spiritual awareness. " I can live with that and, truthfully, I don't consider myself a "spiritual" person. But I didn't consider that a good thing until I read this quiz.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares