<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Drooling on the Pillow

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Life Returns 

Things have eased up a tad at work and I hope to have a little more time to devote to this. I'll tell you the truth, so far I'm really enjoying it -- the writing, the linking, the education I'm receiving from those who have engaged me through this. In another galaxy long, long ago I wrote plays and a couple murder mysteries. It had been almost a decade since I last raised a pen in anger, though, and when I tried last fall I found that it was like riding a bicycle -- after ten years and major knee surgery, it didn't work. I began this just so that I would write something every day. I don't know about any improvement in my prose stylings, but it is getting steadily easier to write the same old crap. I suppose that's something.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares