<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Drooling on the Pillow

Saturday, February 14, 2004

Seeking the High Ground 

I was once so drunk I drove a Porche repeatedly over the grounds of the Montana state house knocking down newly planted saplings. Is that the shameful part or is it that I pretty much got away with it because I had "friends"? There are women whom I dread running into because of the low-down way I treated them.

I had a whole list, but I'm going to stop there.

Who the hell am I to open my disgusting mouth to remark on the Kerry smut-bomb?

I want to, don't get me wrong. And the guy that did those things in the first paragraph? And the second paragraph I left out? He really wants to. But I just can't.

I'll content myself with a quiet little hope that somebody saved a dress.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares