<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Drooling on the Pillow

Friday, October 31, 2003

It would kill her to be a Princess? 

Grace is the red ninja this year. Last year she was the wolf ninja. The year before she had to be Captain Hook. The first year she was Peter Pan, which is, at least, usually played by a female. My wife despairs. I have three pictures of her on my desk (among others) in which she's wearing a dress. Those represent the three occasions in her brief life when she was coaxed into that yuckie garb. I don't know. It doesn't bother me in the least. I think its obvious that any girl who doesn't go through a serious tom-boy phase is really missing out on something. And it may delay the awful moment of "Hi, Dad. This is Vito." Of course, "Hi, dad. This is Janet," is always possible. But we'll deal with that when it comes.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares